“I walked through the front door and said to him, “Not only are we NOT getting a divorce, but we are going to create the most amazing marriage that we possibly can.”– Brandy Salazar, Miracle Morning for Couples
On this episode of The Super Boomer Lifestyle Show Caren talks with Hal Elrod and Lance & Brandy Salazar about “The Story Behind The Miracle Morning for Couples.”
They cover the following topics:
- The Miracle Morning: The SAVERS method. See more information about this in Caren’s interview with Hal Elrod and Honoree Corder
- Three questions to ask yourself: What would an amazing marriage look like for us? What steps do we have to take to make this vision a reality and finally, what steps are we committed to make?
- The T.E.A.M. Method: Touch, Education, Appreciation and Meeting
Hal Elrod is the author of The Miracle Morning, one of the highest rated books in the world. Translated into 27 languages, it is practiced daily by over 500,000 people and in more than 70 countries. He’s also the executive producer of The Miracle Morning Movie, a documentary that shows you the morning rituals of some of the world’s most successful people in the world.
Lance and Brandy Salazar are on a mission to help couples reconnect with each other and stay deeply in love while raising their daughters. They created Legendary Couples with Kids because they know firsthand how challenging it is to keep your marriage a priority while juggling careers and being parents. They now know that it is possible to be more in love than ever before.
SUPER BOOMER MOMENTS
Caren’s shareable, less-than-140-character quotes:
You can find more shows on CarenGlasser.com
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Book: The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8AM)
- Website: https://halelrod.com/
- Facebook: Hal’s Facebook Page: @yopalhal
- Instagram: Hal’s Instagram: @hal_elrod
- Twitter: Hal’s Twitter: @halelrod
Lance & Brandy Salazar
Products mentioned on the show
Other products mentioned on the show can be found here: The Super Boomer Lifestyle
You can leave a comment on the show below. We’d love to hear from you.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com