On this episode of The Author’s Spotlight Caren and Mel Greenberg talk about The Empty Nest and where to go from there.
They cover the following topics:
- We talk about finding our voice and direction after the kids leave and we have an empty nest
- How, as we age, we look at life differently.
- What a Pro-age advocate is.
- How Mel navigated the “perfect storm” as she was turning 50
- How she embraced the opportunity to share her empty nest experiences and learn from those who’ve traveled the road as well.
A Little About Our Guest
Mel Greenberg a Southern California native, is a best-selling author and publisher. A proud alumna of the University of Maryland, Mel worked as a copywriter and producer in radio and television in Washington D.C. before heading back to the west coast. She draws upon the discipline learned through her life experiences as a classically trained violinist and competitive figure skater to see her through even the darkest days. She is a cancer survivor and a prominent midlife advocate. Mel’s debut novel, Running with Our Eyes Closed, explores marriage, life, and love after the nest empties. And she’ll be the first to tell you that moving forward – from then to now has been a wildly unexpected and beautiful journey.
Watch the LIVE STREAM here:
Caren Glasser LIVE! less-than-140-character Quotes
FB Group: She Is It Products mentioned on the show:
Other products mentioned on the show can be found here: The Super Boomer Lifestyle
Check out these popular live Facebook shows:
You can leave a comment on the show below. We’d love to hear from you. Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org