On this episode of Caren Glasser LIVE! Caren and Maria Steuer talk about childhood and how to shatter the mirror effect between parents and children.
They cover the following topics:
- The root cause of childhood behavioral patterns.
- Why parents need to realize how their own childhood experiences influence their children’s habits, expectations and belief systems.
- What the Mirror Effect is and what it looks like in family dynamics.
- How to explore your own childhood
- Why we need a worldwide awareness of the developmental essentials needs of children.
A Little About Our Guest
Maria is a renowned pediatrician and family therapist based in Germany. She specializes in examining the root cause of childhood behavioral patterns. Maria has experienced the ups and downs of raising three of her own children. As a doctor for Germany’s education system, she has advised more than 20,000 parents on childhood behavior issues. Her mission today is to help parents around the world. She helps them realize how their own childhood experiences influence their habits as well as expectations and belief systems. In addition, she also helps parents understand how they unconsciously transmit these habits, expectations, and beliefs to their children.
Watch the LIVE STREAM here:
Caren Glasser LIVE! Quotes
Caren’s shareable, less-than-140-character quotes:
You can find more shows on CarenGlasser.com
YouTube: Maria Steuer
Products mentioned on the show:
Breaking Your Loyalty Contract: Shattering the Mirror Effect Between Parents and Children
Other products mentioned on the show can be found here: The Super Boomer Lifestyle
Check out these popular live Facebook shows:
Alva Sachs Says It Takes a Village
Communicating in today’s World with Rene Kamstra
You can leave a comment on the show below. We’d love to hear from you.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com